Hoselink Quick-Connect Fittings are compact, easy to use and guarantee a leak-free watering experience
Hoselink’s fittings feature a bayonet connection that joins with a simple point and twist action. This means no more cross-threading of brass connections, or difficulty connecting a hose to a faucet or accessory. Our ergonomic design is easy for anyone to use, even those with joint pain.
Quick to Install
With our Quick-Connect Hose Fittings Set, you have everything you need to set up your Hoselink system. Simply attach the connectors to your faucet, both ends of the hose, into your sprayer and you are ready to go.
The Hose End Connector with Flow Control has an on/off lever which allows you to conveniently adjust the water flow at the end of the hose. This bonus function makes it a breeze to change from one accessory to another without returning to the faucet to turn off the water. Easy!
The Set includes:
- 1 x Faucet Connector
- 1 x Regular Accessory Connector
- 1 x Hose Connector with Flow Control
- 1 x Accessory Connector with Swivel
With no leaks or bursts, you can trust Hoselink fittings to save you water. The O-Ring to O-Ring seal compresses between the connectors, ensuring a 100% watertight seal every time.
Expand your watering system by adding Hoselink connectors to all your watering tools. Try our Accessory Add-on Pack for extra connectors to easily switch between sprinklers, sprayers, wands, and pressure cleaners. Connectors are also available individually.
Need to join two or more hoses together? With Hoselink Quick Connectors, it’s a simple point and twist to make a secure connection.
Hoselink Quick Connectors are made from durable nylon with UV protection to last many years. They’ve withstood the test of time in Australia’s harsh climate and are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Engineers at Dayco Inc. in the USA subjected Hoselink Quick Connect Fittings to rigorous testing with remarkable results.
Hoselink fittings were tested by connecting a hose to a tank that generated continuous cycles of water throughout the day. For a fair comparison, click-on style fittings were also subjected to the testing.
Each cycle consisted of:
- 30 seconds of flow through cold (<80F) water at zero pressure.
- 1 minute at 100 PSI cold water.
- 30 seconds of flow through hot (140F) water at zero pressure.
- 1 minute at 100 PSI hot water.
- The testing period consisted of 30,000 continuous cycles over two months.
- The results showed competitor click-on style fittings survived less than 50 cycles.
- Hoselink was still working perfectly at the end of 30,000 cycles. During the testing period, approximately 60 hoses split, cracked or broke under the pressure, while Hoselink Fittings never burst off or broke!