Fixing Hose Fittings
Watch our step-by-step guide that demonstrates how to resolve leaking from the top, middle or bottom of Hoselink Hose Connectors:
Leaking at the faucet
- If water is leaking from out the top of the Universal Faucet Connector, it is usually resolved by further tightening the connector on to the faucet. Try wrapping a towel around it to get a better grip.
- Ensure the Universal Faucet Connector is not cross-threaded and screwed too tightly on to the faucet.
- Unscrew the Universal Faucet Connector and inspect the black washer inside the top of the connector for damage. If the washer is damaged or missing, contact the Hoselink Customer Care team for a replacement.
Water spurting from in between fittings
Hoselink Hose Connectors maintain a watertight seal via the o-ring to o-ring seal between the fittings. If water is spurting out where the two fittings connect, then it is most likely due to a missing o-ring. To assess:
- Disconnect the fittings from each other.
- Inspect the face of each fitting for the black o-ring.
- If an o-ring is missing, replace with a spare.
Spare o-rings are supplied with all Hoselink Hose Connectors, Kits, Hoses and Reels.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Hoselink's Customer Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.