Hose Reel Issues
Need Help with your Hose Reel?
|Hose not retracting fully into the casing||Click here to download our troubleshooting guide for Hose Reel retraction issues. You can also contact our Customer Care team.|
|Hose cannot be retracted or extended||This may occur if the hose has lapped over itself. The hose will need to be pulled out until fully extended. This may require a lot of pulling force.|
|Leaking from the leader hose entry point||Use a flat screwdriver to remove the Hose Reel side cover located on the same side as the leader hose. If there is a small drip coming from in between the leader hose and the elbow joint, this can be fixed by turning the hose on full pressure and using a Phillips head screwdriver to tighten the hose clamp until the leak stops.|
|Seeping from screw holes on casing||This is not rust as stainless steel screws are used throughout. It is in fact from a bug that has made a home in the screw hole. To remove, simply clean out the screw holes with hot soapy water. You may wish to use a Hose Reel Cover to prevent this problem from occurring again.|
|Hose is kinking||- Extend the hose out and turn the faucet on full to remove any kinks. The hose should not retain a memory and kinks should fill out.
- Ensure the Hose Reel is mounted high enough, if too low the hose can rub on the aperture and cause kinks.
- Always walk the hose out as needed, do not stand at the Hose Reel and pull the hose out, allowing it to pool at your feet as a kink can occur when you then walk it out.
- Ensure the Hose Reel is mounted on a wall so it can swivel freely.
|Water pressure greatly reduced||- Compare the pressure when the spray nozzle is detached to ensure it is not a blockage within the spray nozzle head.
- Fully extend the hose, inspect for kinks then turn the faucet on full to remove possible pinch points.
- Reverse water flow through the Hose Reel by attaching the spray end of the hose to the faucet to try and dislodge any blockage.
Please note: This product is not suitable for use with very low water pressure.
Hose Repair Kit Instruction Manual (requires purchase of Hose Repair Kit) - view here.
For any other issues or if the troubleshooting advice was unable to resolve your issue, please email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.