Hose Reel Issues
Need Help with your Hose Reel?
|Hose not retracting fully into the casing||Click here to download our troubleshooting guide for Hose Reel retraction issues. You can also contact our Customer Care team.|
|Hose cannot be retracted or extended||This may occur if the hose has lapped over itself. The hose will need to be pulled out until fully extended. This may require a lot of pulling force.|
|Leaking from the leader hose entry point||Use a flat screwdriver to remove the Hose Reel side cover located on the same side as the leader hose. If there is a small drip coming from in between the leader hose and the elbow joint, this can be fixed by turning the hose on full pressure and using a Phillips head screwdriver to tighten the hose clamp until the leak stops.|
|Seeping from screw holes on casing||This is not rust as stainless steel screws are used throughout. It is in fact from a bug that has made a home in the screw hole. To remove, simply clean out the screw holes with hot soapy water. You may wish to use a Hose Reel Cover to prevent this problem from occurring again.|
|Hose is kinking||- Extend the hose out and turn the faucet on full to remove any kinks. The hose should not retain a memory and kinks should fill out.
- Ensure the Hose Reel is mounted high enough, if too low the hose can rub on the aperture and cause kinks.
- Always walk the hose out as needed, do not stand at the Hose Reel and pull the hose out, allowing it to pool at your feet as a kink can occur when you then walk it out.
- Ensure the Hose Reel is mounted on a wall so it can swivel freely.
|Water pressure greatly reduced||- Compare the pressure when the spray nozzle is detached to ensure it is not a blockage within the spray nozzle head.
- Fully extend the hose, inspect for kinks then turn the faucet on full to remove possible pinch points.
- Reverse water flow through the Hose Reel by attaching the spray end of the hose to the faucet to try and dislodge any blockage.
Please note: This product is not suitable for use with very low water pressure.
For any other issues or if the troubleshooting advice was unable to resolve your issue, please email our friendly customer service team at email@example.com.